Do you suffer sugar cravings? Do you find it hard to lose weight? Have you a history of taking antibiotics? If so, you likely have an overgrowth of “Candida” in your system.
Candida is a fungus, a form of yeast and a tiny amount of it lives in your mouth and intestines. When it’s kept in control, it helps with digestion and nutrient absorption. But when overproduced, candida breaks down the wall of the intestine and penetrates the bloodstream, releasing toxic byproducts into your body and causing leaky gut. Leaky gut leads to many different health problems, ranging from digestive issues to autoimmune disorders to depression.
Candida affects as many as 40 million Americans of all ages. It’s especially prevalent in women and the cause of vaginitis. It’s common as well in children with ADD and hyperactivity.
How Do You Get Candida Overgrowth?
The healthy bacteria in your gut candida keeps levels in check. Several factors though can cause the candida population to get out of hand:
- Taking a round of antibiotics that killed too many of those friendly bacteria for an extended period
- Eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugar, which feeds the yeast
- Consuming much alcohol
- Taking oral contraceptives
- Living a high-stress lifestyle
Could You Have Candida Overgrowth?
Common Candida Symptoms
- Skin and nail fungal infections such as athlete’s foot or toenail fungus.
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
- Digestive issues such as bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, and cramps.
- Autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis.
- Difficulty concentrating, memory loss, lack of focus, ADD, and brain fog.
- Skinissues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes.
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, depression and PMS.
- Vaginal or rectal itching, vaginal infections, urinary tract infections.
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears.
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings.
Candida overgrowth can be detected from blood tests or a stool analysis given by your medical practitioner. Another test that can be done is taking a glass of water and spitting in it first thing in the morning.
Time to Detox:
Have you ever thought about detoxing and then cringed with the thought of hunger, weird food, too hard, or eating crazy things? Take heart. I am going to show you way your can help your body detox candida naturally. Once you get into this routine, you will likely feel so charged at getting healthy that you will want to continue on the path of whole food and healthy living.
Here are the many benefits of detoxing…..
- Remove toxins from the body. We all suffer long-term exposure to environmental pollutants, cancer-causing chemicals, preservatives, pesticides, heavy metals, and industrial waste all of which affects our metabolism, behavior, immune system, and leads to disease. Detoxing will help to rid toxins from your tissues and cells throughout the body, including the brain.
- Prevent chronic disease. Our bodies were designed to detox naturally. But because we live in such an environmental cesspool, our livers are overloaded and can’t do their job, and especially once we are past forty. Detoxing assists and improves this natural built-in detox function.
- Enhance immune system function. A compromised immune system makes us vulnerable to colds and flus, affecting our quality of life and productivity. Regular detoxing helps strengthen immune system functioning and fights off infection.
- Lose weight. Toxins affect the body’s natural ability to burn fat and this leads to weight gain. Diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure are directly linked to weight issues. Detoxing rids the body of toxins stored in fat cells and increases metabolism making it easier to lose weight.
- Slow premature aging. Detoxing rids the body of free radicals and heavy metals partially responsible for aging. It increases as well nutrient absorption, including antioxidantsand vitamins that help fight oxidative stress.
- Improve quality of life. Toxins greatly interfere with how well our bodies function and joint pain, headaches, digestive disorders, sleep problems, and lack of energy are common as is depression and poor memory. All this can be improved by detoxifying.
- Increase energy. After detoxing, you will find that you have more mental, physical, and emotional energy and tend to sleep better and need less of it.
- Improve skin quality. Poor diet and environmental toxins lead to poor skin. Detoxing will improve acne, and strengthen hair and nails to give you a natural, healthy glow.
- Mental and emotional clarity. Detoxing will help your brain function better and you will think more clearly, feel more grounded, less anxious and more upbeat.
So, How Do You Treat Candida Overgrowth?
Your need a candida cleanse! The cleanse and diet I mentor people through will give your body the support and reset it needs to rid your body of the candida overgrowth. Contact me to learn more about how you can rid your body or candida and feel more vital and alive. Reboot for your entire system.